- Three timing available: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, always on.
- Small size, easy to carry and store.
- Super intensity ultraviolet sterilization, UVC 253.7nm radiation intensity from the bulb, it can kill all bacteria, fungi, viruses and so on.
- Ozone sterilization, ozone from bulb spreads to all corners of the shoes cavity and ensure the whole space sterilization.
- Deodorization and drying, after the killing of various pathogens, it clears the smelly odor in shoes, and in the sterilization process, the heat from the bulb will dry the shoes to a certain extent.
- Green and high efficiency, pure physical sterilization method, no secondary pollution. For 6 minutes working, the sterilization rate is up to 99.9pct.
- Long lifetime and easy maintenance, bulb lifetime is about 8000 hours, unique designed bulb with screw socket can be replaced easily.
- Apply to all kinds of shoes with cabin such as leather shoes, sports shoes, casual shoes, cloth shoes, children shoes, boots shoes, skating shoes, etc.
- The charging cable is 2m, long enough for you to use.
We may print "UVCON" or "COMYAN" at the bottom of the product, because we product them in different time.
Luminous Flux: 100 - 200lm
Voltage: AC 85-265V,DC 5V
Package Size(L x W x H): 19.00 x 7.70 x 16.50 cm / 7.48 x 3.03 x 6.5 inches
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.